Apartments & Town Houses
- Application & signed co-signer ( if needed) form is turned in
- Security Deposit – equal to a month of rent (Non-refundable if lease is not signed within 30 days. Also the security deposit cannot be used toward rent at any time).
- Last month’s rent is due and lease must be signed 30 days after the security deposit is put down.
- First month’s rent is due 30 days before the lease starts, or sooner if there are not 30 days between lease signing and move in.
- Applications may be completed on line from our website or by visiting our office at 851 E. Grand Avenue in Carbondale, IL
- It is mandatory that all tenants under the age of 21 have a co-signer with their lease. Further Co-signer requirements for tenants 21 or older will be determined according to the credit score. The co-signer form is attached to the application, and must be completed before the application will be processed.
- Anyone without a social security number must have a co-signer that guarantees they will be accessible to G&R Rentals and in the United States past the term of the lease.
- The Resident Selection Policy attached to this page details all of the qualifications and procedures for renting a housing unit from G&R Rentals.
|Resident Selection Policy
|Utilities You Need To Hook Up